We utilize different techniques in different situations to provide the most specific and tailored care for each individuals unique case. From adjusting day old infants, athletes, and even expecting mothers, our care will suite your needs!
Torque Release Technique
Dr. Tyler is skilled in many types of adjustments from hands on and drop techniques to low force and instrument techniques. This is to suite the specific needs of each case. However, we find that most people do wonderfully with our favorite technique, Torque Release Technique aka TRT. Dr. Tyler has put in extra work and is advanced certified in Torque Release Technique. This technique is one of the most advanced subluxation based techniques in all of chiropractic and originated out of research. It is comprised of elements from 7 other great chiropractic techniques which makes for superb analysis. TRT was not developed to treat specific symptoms, It was designed to help the nervous system function optimally providing increased function for the entire body. Think of it as chiropractic in the 21st century!
The Integrator™ is the only chiropractic adjusting instrument that was developed out of randomized clinical trial, blinded and with placebo control. It was designed to provide consistent and reproducible adjustments time after time. You can find a list of the 10 things we love about the Integrator™ below.
1. PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
2. SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3. GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
4. FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5. RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6. TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7. EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8. RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9. CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10. RECOGNIZED: The Integrator holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation; only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.
Dr. Tyler is also certified in Webster Technique. Websters' is a specific protocol created by Dr. Larry Webster to help women have the best labor and birth outcomes. This technique focuses on the 3 P's.
By optimizing the function of moms nervous system we can create the best expresion of inborn intelligence. Birthing is an instinctive event and we aim to help your body to the best of its ability. By balancing the pelvic bones, ligaments, and muscles we can have a more balanced and ideal passage for the baby to pass through. Lastly by having a balance nervous system and a balanced pelvis we create an optimal environment for the baby to be in the best position possible, which means in many cases we may see breach positioned babies turn on their own while mom is under care.
Follow the link below to go learn more!
The nervous system (power) operates in all body processes, including childbirth. For birth to proceed as it was naturally designed to, the nervous system must facilitate the transission of information through the body. By removing interferences and imbalances to the nervous system, chiropract ccare helps lead to a normal, physiological birth.